Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Irritating!

This morning someone texted me about a DSLR camera that I was selling for my brother. Texted for quite a bit, haggled and finally agreed on a price. I was asked if we could meet at a Starbucks in Manila and so I said yes. Final text was she would text me bet 4-5pm whe she would be available since she had classes.

And so I let time pass. Around 930 am I texted her to confirm the time and if tuloy. No reply. Around 1 pm, I text again. Still no reply. Fine, I assume she has classes. 3 pm I decide might as well go. Would be difficult if she suddenly confirms and I'm still at home. I get at the appointed meeting place and I text her again if tuloy. Still no reply. This was around 415 pm which she said her last class ended at 4 pm.

Quarter to 5 I tell her I am already at the meeting place. Still no reply. Around 530, I decide it's a waste of time and text her am leaving na.

Now I don't mind if a transaction falls through. Business is business and things like that happen. What I don't like is my time being wasted. If you decide you don't want to go through with the transaction, it would be nice to just tell me instead of having my energy, gas, time and text wasted. Now, while in fairness she did say she would confirm the time, it would have been nice had she dignified any of my 4 texts with a reply, regardless of whether it is positive or negative. I would have expected she had time in between classes to send a simple text saying she changed her mind. I cannot believe she couldn't even send a simple reply.

Gaddengit! SO IRRITATING!

No comments: