Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Look

Many thanks to Ian Kim Navarro for helping me with my Blog background. It was boring and I liked the way he fixed up the WMPH blog and Luigi Scarella's blog as well.

For background on the background, the pic on the far left is Karchev the Terrible, my favorite Khador model. The one on the right is Thagrosh the Messiah, my favorite Legion of Everblight model. The one on the immediate left is Venethrax, my main go to Cryx caster.

I think it's a great improvement to my site. Makes me wish I had the creativity and programming skill of Kim. Galing!

If you need any online layout and/or programming done, give him a call.

1 comment:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

You're welcome, man. It was a good way to flex my coding and design muscles (Not to mention the timely down time at work LOL). Enjoy ^^