Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pictures for Posterity, March 4, 2011

Hello. Nothing new to add the past 2 days so I thought I would put up some pics I took of last Friday's WMH Nights at the Bunker.

Here's a pic of those who came. From left to right - Arvin, Kim, Maybelle, Kei and SJ.


Here's the army I used for that night. It was led by Venethrax with a couple of jacks and lots of McThralls:



Here are some pics of the battles that night. First of, Kim's 30 point army which was used by Maybelle as an intro game to WMH. It was pVlad, Beast, Drago and 2 Kodiaks.


I hereby name Kim's Kodiaks as Kody and Diody.


And here's the battle proper. I couldn't take more photos as SJ arrived and we went to play.



Here are SJ's trolls. He was squaring off against Kei's Cygnar.



Here's the only shot which I was able to take in my match with Kim. Sugod mga kapatid!


That's all for now. Enjoy! ^_^

No comments: