Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Edition

Here's some more Cryx I got recently. They are the Bloat Thrall, Slayer and Stalker. I got the Bloat Thrall from a trade last month with JM Fernandez. The Slayer and Stalker I got from Fed Lunaria.

Interesting notes:

This Bloat Thrall was originall Emp Fernando's before he sold it along with his army a couple of years back. It's very nicely painted. Pinapawisan pa. Hope to use it with justice.



This Slayer was originally Joel Tiongson's before he sold his army which was acquired by Fed. Nice color scheme.



The Stalker I do not know who it was from. When i got it from Fed, it did not come with the Necrotite Green glow. Thanks to Fred Escalona, that has been rectified.



Here's a group pic of my three new additions.



And here's a pic of Venny's gang. This is actually a 15 point army already which I can use to play. Hope I can get to play them soon but mostly the army will just be on display. I am still a Legion of Khador at heart. Heh!

No comments: