Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My new "Babe" Scar-Jo

As I've mentioned before, I also play airsoft. Been playing for the last 12 years. My team's name is Fenris. I've gone through a lot of guns all of them Airsoft Electric Guns though now I mainly stick to my M249 who I named "Lady Gaga".

Recently I finally jumped into the realm of gas guns. Gas guns or Gas Blow Back Rifles as they are known in the airsoft world uses gas (143, green gas or red gas, even CO2) to fire the 6 mm bbs instead of using a combination motor, gears, piston and springs in a gearbox. I got my teammate's FN SCAR Light. You can check the information of the actual real steel gun here at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR.

Tried her out last Sunday (though not in an actual game) and liked her a lot. I was at a loss on what to name her when I saw a pic of Scarlett Johanssen and so gave me the idea to name her "Scar Jo". And so I present to you, "Scar Jo: Widowmaker":

No comments: