Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lich Lord Convention


Had a Lich Lord Convention yesterday at Edward Fernando's (Emp) place. Me, Emp and Fred Escalona had a casual day of gaming yesterday. We started after lunch. I unfortunately arrived way past the 11 I promised because had to attend a Parent Teacher Conference at my sons' school and it had a nice seminar after the conference as well.

We had 3 games with Emp winning both his games against me and Fred while I won against Fred. Fred brought his buwaya army and it was an interesting take on a new Merc army. Very powerful army where the entire army can be taken down by the knockdown feat.

I played Venethrax and since Fred had a Hordes army, it was a bit in my favor because Venny excels at killing beasts. Venny took only 2 or 3 swings to kill a beast.

Against Emp's Terminus, it shows how hard it really is to take a camping Terminus down. Arm 24 is really difficult to break as I proved when Venny tried to charge him. I rolled badly also and that basically was the end of that as Terminus returned the favor in spades.

After the gaming day as well as discussing the current situation on the invasion, picture taking with the Lich Lords present. Until next convention (sabi daw Wed next week uli).

No comments: