Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Alpha




This is my first serious attempt at making a blog. Before I've tried to make one but I just didn't find the whole idea too interesting and always putting it off. Now maybe I'll find the time and the inspiration to make this a continuing hobby, even though I'm 2 or 3 years too late. :D









Anyway, introductions. My name is Dick and I'm 37 years old. As you can see from the picture, not entirely a superb specimen of humanity. I work for the family business in the electrical hardware sector.




I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world. Her name is Susan and she works in one of the top call centers in the country as an Account Manager. We are blessed with two wonderful boys, Dominic and David, as you cans ee in the picture, definitely much more better looking than their father.

I'll add some more posts as the days go on. Until then, ciao!










No comments: