Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wow a year and a half...

...of posting nothing!!! Hahahah! That's me. Haven't really gotten into this blog thing. Writing's not in my blood I guess. Anyhoo, I will try to keep this blog more active.

So after another year of growing older but not necessarily wiser, what have I learned? That's it's not really a good idea to work in the family biz. Stupid thing is I finally realized this now after 16 years of knocking my head against the wall which is my dad.

Well, will be putting a stop to that soon. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I know these times are tough but I've had it up to here. I figure it is time for a change in the scenery, daunting as it maybe since the world is in a make or break situation economy wise.

I've also learned that having one's own family is the best thing that one can have in this world. My wife and two kids, they make my life colorful. I'm blessed to have them around. And with change in the air, I hope I will not let them down.

Two familial relations, two different outcomes. Just goes to show how life balances things out.

Until next time.

No comments: