Friday, February 25, 2011

See the Seether

Got my first Cryx jack: the Seether.



I like this jack. It's similar to the Berserker in that it as the Aggressive advantage allowing the model to run and charge for free therefore not requiring focus. Aside from that it can generate its own focus. In both cases, I just feel they are very efficient when it comes to focus.

I got my Seether in a trade with Arvin Tan and was painted by Fred Escalona, resident Warmachine Hordes account manager at Fortress. I commissioned him to paint the Seether because he is a Cryx player himself and he already knows how to color the standard Cryx colors. Here's how he painted my Seether:





Here's the Seether with my caster Venny. Seether's cost cheaper under Venethrax' Tier 1. Looks like I need to hunt for more Seethers. Problem is they're really hard to find both here and abroad. Until the next time.

2 comments:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

PG shink1m approves ^_^

Looking forward to fighting it when you get your 35PC together.

Unknown said...

Niiiiiiice. Welcome to the dark side!